GET SOCIAL WITH MOVE OVER PRINCESS CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Get Social With Move Over Princess Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 13 years of age or older and who have the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest account as of date of entry. Employees of Move Over Princess, and their immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents), and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on November 24, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 24, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PT (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter the Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
To enter the Contest
- Complete the entry form either on our website http://moveoverprincess.com or on the Get Social tab on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MoveOverPrincessDress. You may enter every day but only need to fill out the entry form once.
- You must follow us on whatever social media platform you are entering on. For example, to enter on Facebook you must like “Move Over Princess” on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MoveOverPrincessDress or your entry will be discarded.
- During the Entry Period, post a photo from our website, http://moveoverprincess.com/ or a photo of any Jovani, La Femme, Mac Duggal or Sherri Hill dress you like to the social media outlet for that day, photos may not be altered in anyway except for cropping and must contain any logos or watermarks as they appear from the manufacturers. You can enter once per day
- Tag us in your comments @moveoverprincess and tag your photo with the hashtag #promperfect.
4. Entry Requirements: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* Entrant may be, but is not required to be, depicted in the Entry photo
* Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
* Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
* Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
* Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
5. A winner will be randomly selected each day from among all eligible entries. Entries are only valid until 11pm PT on the day posted.
Winner will be notified by Move Over Princess via comment to their winning photo and given instructions on how to contact Move Over Princess through email to claim prize. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must reply to the winner notification from Move Over Princess and include the mailing address and email address of the winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Move Over Princess are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prizes: A total of thirty (30) prizes will be awarded during the Contest. Each daily winner will receive one gift card randomly chosen with a value between $10 USD and $100 USD. No cash in lieu of prize(s) will be awarded and gift cards are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Move Over Princess. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrant grants Move Over Princess a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified social media account was registered. If a winner is a minor in winner’s jurisdiction residence, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Move Over Princess will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release or and the winner (winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification before the prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all eligible Entries received. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Move Over Princess. Move Over Princess is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Move Over Princess reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Move Over Princess reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Move Over Princess and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Move Over Princess and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Move Over Princess for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
9. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to promotions fully carried out within California. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Move Over Princess and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
10. Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: Move Over Princess, 3807 E. Castro Valley Blvd., Castro Valley, California 94552
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Move Over Princess, Castro Valley, California. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest or Jovani Fashions, La Femme Fashions, Mac Duggal, Creative Imports, or Sherri Hill.